We invite to explore the one of the most unique wildlife trail on Horseback through rocky hills & forest area to see the elegant and elusive cat – The LEOPARD
In this Horse riding tour, we ride through the hilly and beautiful terrains will take you back in time. Experience the colorful & ethnic culture of rural villages & life of villagers which will surely amuse you and the horse safari around the Jawai Dam to spot Leopard will be one of the most thrilling experiences you will have on this tour. All the places in this horse riding tour offers you an amazing chance to spot different species of birds & animals. The interesting thing about this horse riding holiday is that it is still unexplored and untouched by visitors. This will be altogether a different feeling to be in all unexplored destinations on horseback.
DAY 1: ARRIVE DELHI
Arrive New Delhi airport, meet & greet by our representative with Garland welcome & mineral water bottle & transfer to your hotel for overnight. Overnight in Hotel at Delhi.
DAY 2: DELHI – UDAIPUR BY FLIGHT
In morning as per your flight schedule you will be transferred to Delhi Airport to board flight for Udaipur. On arrival in Udaipur, you will be received by our representative & transfer to Hotel. Later enjoy sightseeing of Udaipur with City Palace & take a boat ride around Lake Pichola offers spectacular views of the city. Evening take a walk in the colorful market of Udaipur. Overnight in Udaipur.
DAY 3: UDAIPUR–KUMBHALGARH & KUMBHALGARH-GHANERAO (4-5 HRS RIDE)
After breakfast in hotel, drive to Kumbhalgarh (90 Kms / 2 Hrs Drive). On arrival at Kumbhalgarh, meet your Horse & Horse crew. Start ride on the back of Marwari horses & start safari towards Ghanerao, which will go through the wildlife sanctuary of the Kumbhalgarh where you see the many rare spices of fauna & flora on way through the wooded sanctuary using old paths, crossing small rivers. On arrival at Ghanerao, check into the Hotel and relax. Overnight in Ghanerao.
DAY 4: GHANERAO-DANTIWARA (5-6 HRS RIDE)
After breakfast, start ride toward dantiwara. Today’s ride is really exciting as you will be passing through tribal villages of Aravalli hills. On arrival, check in the camp & relax as our camp situated in front of the lake. Overnight stay in Camp.
DAY 5: DANTIWARA-PERWA (5-6 HRS RIDE)
After breakfast, start ride toward Perwa. Perwa village is very popular for leopard sighting. We will ride through forest area & volcanic smooth rock formations. Enroute enjoy your delicious picnic lunch. On arrival, check in camp & relax. Overnight stay in Camp.
DAY 6: PERWA-JAWAI-PERWA (4-5 HRS RIDE)
After breakfast, enjoy a full day excursion ride to Jawai Dam in search of Leopard. Jawai Dam Crocodile Sanctuary with Indian & Migratory birds & Kambeshwar Ji leopard sanctuary situated nearby where leopards roam wild and free. There are panther, Bear, Hyena, Wolf, Nilgai and Chinkara in the hills around Jawai dam. Sometimes one can see Jackals and Jungle cats drinking water at the dam. Later back to camp & relax. Overnight stay in camp.
DAY 7: PERWA-RANAKPUR (5-6 HRS DRIVE)
After breakfast, start ride toward Ranakpur. We will ride through Aravali mountain range & forest area. Enroute enjoy your delicious picnic lunch. On arrival, check in hotel & relax. Overnight stay in Hotel.
DAY 8: RANAKPUR-UDAIPUR (90 KMS / 2 HRS DRIVE) & DELHI BY FLIGHT
Morning drive back to Udaipur Airport to board flight for Delhi.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Lodges / Camp|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– 07 night’s hotel/camp accommodation on Double / Twin sharing basis.
– All arrival / departure transfers sightseeing & overland journey by Air Conditioned – Vehicle as per programme.
– Domestic Flight Ticket Delhi-Udaipur-Delhi.
– 01 Horse to each rider on all riding days.
– All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on Riding days.
– Breakfast only in hotels on non-riding days.
– Mineral water when riding (Per Rider Two Bottles a Day).
– Refreshment during rides like Packed Juice, Fresh Fruits, Biscuits, Chips, Tea, Coffee Etc.
– Monument Entrances.
– Back-up Vehicle for your Luggages.
– The services of an English speaking guide on sightseeing days.
– English speaking Horse Guide for whole trip.
– Cultural Programme every Night of riding day.
– All required Video / Camera fees.
– Farewell Dinner with Typical Rajasthani Dance and Folk Songs by Local Artist in Bon Fire.
– Assistance by friendly, knowledgeable English speaking ground representatives from the moment you arrive in India until the time you leave.
– All Currently Applicable Taxes.
– International Flights.
– Lunch & Dinner on Non-Riding days.
– Personal medical insurance, extra drinks, any camera fees.
– Visa fees and items of personal nature such as tips, laundry, liquor, extra drinks etc.
– Anything which is not mentioned in included section.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.