In this Safari, you closely see the villages, where traditional Rajasthani life continues untouched by the outside World; you sit on Horseback & ride through the hidden wonderful area. In this Horse Ride, you enjoy the day- to- day beauty of rural Rajasthan. Men in colourful turbans and women in their traditional dresses, beautifully painted kitchen walls with smoke coming out of the rusted windows, drooping camels chewing light green fodder lazily and inquisitive children playing all around & many more. With all these diversities you get a unique life time experience only on Horse Back.
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
Arrive New Delhi airport, meet & greet by our representative with Garland welcome & mineral water bottle & transfer to your hotel for overnight. Overnight in Hotel at Delhi.
Day 2 Delhi – Udaipur By Train
After breakfast enjoy the sightseeing of Old Delhi through a rickshaw ride of narrow streets and colorful market Chandni Chowk (Silver Market). Also photo session Jama Mosque, the main & largest mosque of India and Red Fort, built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in the year 1648 .
In New Delhi sightseeing visit World Heritage Site, Humayun’s Tomb, memorial of Mughal Emperor Humayun, built in the year 1562. Qutub Minar, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is the tallest (72.5 m) brick minaret in the world. Later enjoy the visit India Gate, famous monument built in memory of soldiers who died in 1st & 2nd World War, Rashtrapati Bhawan (President House), Parliament House. Evening transfer to Railway station to board overnight train for Udaipur. Overnight in Train.
Note – Red Fort in Delhi is closed on every Monday!!!!!
Day 3 Udaipur–Kumbhalgarh (Horse Ride Starts)
Morning on arrival at Udaipur Railway station, you will be received by our representative & drive to Kumbhalgarh. On arrival, check in Hotel & relax. Later visit the Kumbhalgarh Fort (The Only unconquered fort of india). Evening meet your Horse & Horse crew. Also take a short ride around the Fort. Overnight in hotel.
Day 4 Kumbhalgarh–Ghanerao (About 4-5 Hrs Ride)
Morning after breakfast, take ride on the back of Marwari horses & start safari towards Ghanerao, which will go through the wildlife sanctuary of the Kumbhalgarh where you see the many rare spices of fauna & flora of Rajasthan. On arrival at Ghanerao, check into the heritage Hotel and relax. Overnight in Ghanerao.
Day 5 Ghanerao–Jojawar (About 5 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast ride your horses and proceed through the foothills of Aravali Mountain Range watching the colorful villages of Rajasthan and see the local people working in their fields. In the evening, arrive at Jojawar, a Rajasthani village and has colorful local markets having numerous fabrics and pretty leather shoes embroidered. Overnight stay at Jojawar.
Day 6 Jojawar–Dhakri (About 5 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast, today ride through the dry plains of Marwar passing through some very picturesque Rebari villages, which gives the chance to experience the hard rural life of the desert. Stop over for lunch at half way. After lunch and a bit of rest and continue ride to Dhakri. On arrival in Dhakri, check in camp & relax. Overnight stay in Dhakri.
Day 7 Dhakri-Nimaj (Horse Ride Ends)
After Breakfast we mount our horse to ride along the barren fields on the other with herds of Blue Bulls. As we move closer to Nimaj the terrain changes from the sandy to fertile agriculture land. On arrival, check in hotel & relax. Later meet your crew & horse to say good bye.
Day 8: Nimaj–Jaipur
After breakfast drive to Jaipur (about 210 km/05 hrs). On arrival check in hotel & relax. Afternoon visit City Palace, Jantar Mantra (Astronomical Observatory) & Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Overnight stay in Jaipur.
Day 9 Jaipur-Delhi (240 Kms / 6 Hrs Drive)
This morning we drive to the nearby 16th century hilltop fortress of Amber, ascending the tortuous paved pathway to the fort on elephant back. This medieval Rajput capital, with its palaces and richly decorated apartments, was begun by Raja Man Singh and used by the Rajputs as their stronghold until Sawai Jai Singh II moved to the newly created Jaipur. Afternoon drive to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, check in hotel & relax. Overnight stay in Delhi.
Day 10 Depart Delhi
As per your return flight schedule, you will be transferred to Delhi international airport to board flight for home country.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Lodges / Camp|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Delhi – Udaipur||O/N||Train|
|Kumbhalgarh||01||The Kumbha Bagh|
|Dhakri||01||Dhapudha Palace Inn|
|Nimaj||01||Rawla Bagh Resort|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
– 08 night’s hotel/camp accommodation on Double / Twin sharing basis.
– 01 night Delhi-Udaipur Train in 2nd Aircon Sleeper Class.
– All arrival / departure transfers sightseeing & overland journey by Air Conditioned – Vehicle as per programme,
– Delhi-Udaipur Train Ticket in 2nd Aircon Sleeper Class.
– 01 Horse to each rider on all riding days.
– All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on Riding days.
– Breakfast only in hotels on non-riding days.
– Mineral water when riding (Per Rider Two Bottles a Day).
– Refreshment during rides like Packed Juice, Fresh Fruits, Biscuits, Chips, Tea, Coffee Etc.
– Monument Entrances.
– Back-up Vehicle for your Luggage.
– The services of an English speaking guide on sightseeing days.
– English speaking Horse Guide for whole trip.
– Cultural Programme every Night of riding day.
– All required Video / Camera fees.
– Farewell Dinner with Typical Rajasthani Dance and Folk Songs by Local Artist in Bon Fire.
– Assistance by friendly, knowledgeable English speaking ground representatives from the moment you arrive in India until the time you leave.
– All Currently Applicable Taxes.
– International Flights.
– Lunch & Dinner on Non-Riding days.
– Personal medical insurance, extra drinks, any camera fees.
– Visa fees and items of personal nature such as tips, laundry, liquor, extra drinks etc.
– Anything which is not mentioned in included section.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.