Horse riding in India is often considered a royal sport. After all, it was the pageantry of Kings of Rajasthan who first conceived this adventure sport. It is now practised in several places around the world but the experience of riding a horse especially in the rural & unexplored destination of Rajasthan, is unique and unforgettable. Horse riding in India allows the mind goes through a type of therapy called the nature’s therapy; nothing can release your mental stress like nature in India does.
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
On Arrival in Delhi (The Capital City of India), you will be received by our representative with garland welcome and transferred to your hotel & relax. Overnight in Hotel at Delhi.
Day 2 Delhi – Udaipur (By Flight) Udaipur – Kumbalgarh (By Surface)
After breakfast in hotel, you will be transferred to Delhi airport to board your flight to Udaipur. On arrival at Udaipur airport, you will be received by our representative & straight drive to Kumbhalgarh through the lush green Aravalli valleys of Mewar region. On arrival check into the hotel & relax. In the late afternoon enjoy the visit of Kumbhalgarh Fort. The walls of this fort are 36 KMS long and have been called the Great Wall of India which is the second after the Great Wall of China. It has a prominent place in the history of Rajasthan as this fort was never conquered. In late afternoon meet with your Horse Guide & your Horse to take a short Horse ride in & around the fort. Overnight in Hotel at Kumbhalgarh.
Day 3: Kumbhalgarh – Ghanerao (About 5 Hrs Ride)
Morning after breakfast, take ride on the back of Marwari horses & start safari towards Ghanerao, which will go through the wildlife sanctuary of the Kumbhalgarh where you see the many rare spices of fauna & flora of Rajasthan. On arrival at Ghanerao, check into the camp & relax. Overnight in Camp at Ghanerao.
Day 4: Ghanerao – Jojawar (About 6 Hrs Ride)
Morning after breakfast, start horse safari towards Jojawar. Today’s safari will go through the magnificent Aravali Mountain ranges (One of the oldest ranges in the World) & colorful villages of the Rajasthan. En route see the villagers, busy in their fields & in their rural life. In the evening, arrive at Jojawar – a unique village and has colourful markets having numerous fabrics and pretty leather shoes embroidered. Overnight in Camp at Jojawar.
Day 5: Jojawar – Dhamli (About 5 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast, start the horse safari towards Dhamli. On the way you see the community of Rebari “Shepherds”. Here you see the beautifully dressed women of Rebari community working with the sheep’s & goats. Also see the Rebari Community men in wearing colorful red turban & graze there camels. Keep continuing ride Horse through the areas where no vehicle can go, where you cross the water and the wide fields. Arrive Dhamli village & check into the hotel. On arrival in Dhamli, we finish our marvelous horse riding. Overnight in Hotel at Dhamli.
Day 6: Dhamli – Jodhpur (3 Hrs Drive)
Morning after breakfast, drive to Jodhpur. Jodhpur is the second largest city in the Rajasthan. It is called the Gateway to Thar, as it is literally on the edge of the Thar Desert. It is also called the “Sun City” as the sun shines very bright. It is also referred to as the “Blue City” due to the blue-painted houses around the Fort. On arrival Jodhpur, check into the hotel & relax.
In the afternoon visit the Majestic Mehrangarh Fort. The fort is located in the heart of the old city on 125-metre high & over 5km wide hill. After that visit Jaswant Thada (also known as Taj Mahal of Jodhpur), later proceed for the visit of colourful market of Jodhpur & see the tiny shops line both sides of the narrow lanes in these markets. You can find textiles, silver, handicrafts, aromatic spices, vegetables and Indian sweets in these shops. Later back to hotel & relax. Overnight in Hotel at Jodhpur.
Day 7: Jodhpur – Jaipur (320 Kms / 6 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast drive to Jaipur. Jaipur is also Known as Pink City because many buildings are still washed in Pink, the traditional color of welcome. On arrival check into the hotel & relax. Afternoon visit the Magnificent City Palace (Royal Museum).The Palace complex consist an excellent museum, an armoury, sprawling gardens, buildings and several fine halls, Jantar Mantar (the Astronomical Observatory) & Hawa Mahal (Palace of Winds). Overnight in Hotel at Jaipur.
Day 8: Jaipur-Agra (240 Kms / 6 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast enjoy the sightseeing of the 16th century’s Amber fort (UNESCO World Heritage Site) & here you can walk or go on elephant back up to the entrance of this romantic, traditional Rajasthani Fort, setting the mood for a visit to the dramatic, hill-top fortress. Later drive to Agra. On arrival in Agra, check in Hotel & relax.
Day 9: Agra-Delhi
Early morning enjoy the visit of India’s most celebrated monuments Taj Mahal, the white marble tomb built in 22 years (1631 – 1653) by the Emperor Shah Jahan for his beloved Queen Mumtaz. Over 20,000 craftsmen from Persia, Turkey, France and Italy laboured for 22 years to build this masterpiece & it’s also known as symbol of eternal love & this beautiful monument in Agra is an absolute must for every visitor. Later back to Hotel for Breakfast. Later check-out from Hotel & visit World’s Heritage Agra Fort built in Red Sandstone. Later straight drive back to Delhi. On arrival in Delhi, you will be transfer to International Airport for your return flight.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Lodges / Camp|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Kumbhalgarh||01||The Kumbha Bagh|
– 08 night’s hotel/camp accommodation on Double / Twin sharing basis.
– All arrival / departure transfers sightseeing & overland journey by Air Conditioned Vehicle as per programme,
– All arrival / departure transfers sightseeing & overland journey by Air Conditioned – Vehicle as per programme,
– Domestic Flight Ticket from Delhi-Udaipur.
– 01 Horse to each rider on all riding days.
– All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on Riding days.
– Breakfast only in hotels on non-riding days.
– Mineral water when riding (Per Rider Two Bottles a Day).
– Refreshment during rides like Packed Juice, Fresh Fruits, Biscuits, Chips, Tea, Coffee Etc.
– Monument Entrances.
– Support Car for your Luggage.
– The services of an English speaking guide on sightseeing days.
– English speaking Horse Guide for whole trip.
– Cultural Programme every Night of riding day.
– All required Video / Camera fees.
– Farewell Dinner with Typical Rajasthani Dance and Folk Songs by Local Artist in Bon Fire.
– Assistance by friendly, knowledgeable English speaking ground representatives from the moment you arrive in India until the time you leave./li>
– All Currently Applicable Taxes.
– International Flights.
– Lunch & Dinner on Non-Riding days.
– Personal medical insurance, extra drinks, any camera fees.
– Visa fees and items of personal nature such as tips, laundry, liquor, extra drinks etc.
– Anything which is not mentioned in included section.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.