Kingdoms were carved and established by the Rajputs on horseback, while swords were stained with enemy blood. Ride on the trails that once reverberated with the galloping of the mighty Rajput horses.
To make you feel that Legendary Era in today’s time, we have designed this Castle Horse Safari Tour & to give an interesting experience with horses along with a complete insight into the Rajasthan lifestyle and scenic views across a wide range of terrain in which you ride the Horse in day time & night stay in Historic Castles. Spending Night in Castle gives you a Royal Maharaja & Maharani Life Experience. During the stay, various shows are organized to entertain you like you hear the melodies of traditional local folk music & songs with dance & campfire. If you are a True Horse Riding Lover & willing to enjoy & feel Royal Life, then this is the Right Horse Safari Tour for you.
Day 1 Arrive Delhi
On arrival at Delhi airport, you will be received by our representative with garland welcome and transferred to your hotel & relax. Overnight in Hotel at Delhi.
Day 2 Delhi-Udaipur By Flight & Udaipur-Kumbhalgarh (2 Hrs Drive)
As per your return flight schedule, you will be transferred to Delhi airport to board flight for Udaipur. On arrival in Udaipur, you will be received by our representative & drive to Kumbhalgarh. On arrival, check in hotel & relax. O/n in Hotel.
Day 3 Kumbhalgarh – Ranakpur (About 4-5 Hours Riding)
After breakfast, get ready for your first day ride to Ranakpur, which will go through the wildlife sanctuary of the Kumbhalgarh where you see the many rare spices of fauna & flora of Rajasthan. Lunch will be the side of a lake which contains 22 crocodiles. After lunch we saddle up and set off towards Ranakpur, it is located on the southern edge of the Aravalli Hills, perhaps the world’s oldest mountains. The ride is through rich farmland, lakes and colourful villages. Ranakpur is home to an exceptionally beautiful 15th century Jain temple complex in the Aravali ranges. On arrival in Ranakpur, check into the hotel & relax. Overnight in Hotel at Ranakpur.
Day 4 Ranakpur – Ghanerao (About 4-5 Hours Riding)
After breakfast, start horse ride to reach Ghanerao. Ride through some amazing terrain and scrub jungle. Take rest at big lake called MUTHANA. Arrive at Ghanerao, check into the hotel & relax. Later afternoon, take a short walk around the village. Overnight in Hotel at Ghanerao.
Day 5 Ghanerao – Chak Sujapura (About 4-5 Hours Riding)
After breakfast start ride towards Chak Sujapur – A busting village full of at life, color and laughter. On arrival in Chak Sujapur, check into the tent & relax. In the evening we will see Horse dance. Overnight in Tent at Chak Sujapur.
Day 6 Chak Sujapura –Kotri (About 3 Hours Riding)
Morning after breakfast, start your safari for Kotri, enroute enjoy many scenic spot and beautiful women will pass by your side. Enjoy Lunch enroute at local village. Later ride continue for Kotri, which is a small typical Rajasthani village. On arrival at Kotri in the evening, check into the hotel & relax. Overnight in Hotel at Kotri.
Day 7 Kotri –Sodawas (About 5-6 Hours Riding)
Morning after breakfast, start ride through open scrubland to Sodawas. Halt for Picnic lunch at scenic village Utwan. Later ride continue to Sodawas by passing several small villages & see the friendly villagers in their typical colourful traditional dresses. You have also the opportunity to see oxen turning wheels to bring up water from deep wells. On arrival in Sodawas, check into the hotel & relax. Overnight in Sodawas.
Day 8 Sodawas – Sardar Samand (About 6 Hours Riding)
After breakfast, start ride to reach Sardar Samand. We cross the old villages of mud-huts occupied by the various tribes of the region. On arrival in Sardar Samand, check into the hotel Sardar Samand Palace & relax. Sardar Samand Palace was built in the 1930’s, this palace is situated at the edge of the lake on a hill and provides an opportunity to see birds many varieties of migratory birds. Overnight in Sardar Samand.
Day 9 Sardar Samand – Jodhpur By 2 Hrs Drive
Morning enjoy leisurely breakfast. Later drive to Jodhpur. Jodhpur is the second largest city in the Rajasthan. It is called the Gateway to Thar, as it is literally on the edge of the Thar Desert. It is also called the “Sun City” as the sun shines very bright here. On arrival enjoy the sightseeing including Mehrangarh Fort, Jaswant Thada & Ummed Bhavan Palace. Overnight stay in Hotel.
Day 10 Jodhpur – Delhi By Flight
Morning free for leisure. Later in the afternoon transfer to Jodhpur Airport to board flight for Delhi. On arrival in Delhi at Airport, pick-up by our representative & transfer to International Airport to board your return flight to home.
|Places||Night( s)||Hotels / Lodges / Camp|
|Delhi||01||Radisson Blu Paschim Vihar|
|Kumbhalgarh||01||The Kumbha Bagh|
|Sardar Samand||01||Sardar Samand Palace|
– 09 night’s hotel/camp accommodation on Double / Twin sharing basis.
– All arrival / departure transfers sightseeing & overland journey by Air Conditioned – Vehicle as per programme,
– Domestic Flight Ticket from Delhi-Udaipur.
– Domestic Flight Ticket from Jodhpur-Delhi.
– 01 Horse to each rider on all riding days.
– All meals (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner) on Riding days.
– Breakfast only in hotels on non-riding days.
– Mineral water when riding (Per Rider Two Bottles a Day).
– Refreshment during rides like Packed Juice, Fresh Fruits, Biscuits, Chips, Tea, Coffee Etc.
– Support Car for your Luggage.
– The services of an English speaking guide on sightseeing days.
– English speaking Horse Guide for whole trip.
– Cultural Programme every Night of riding day.
– All required Video / Camera fees.
– Farewell Dinner with Typical Rajasthani Dance and Folk Songs by Local Artist in Bon Fire.
– Assistance by friendly, knowledgeable English speaking ground representatives from the moment you arrive in India until the time you leave.
– All Currently Applicable Taxes.
– International Flights.
– Lunch & Dinner on Non-Riding days.
– Personal medical insurance, extra drinks, any camera fees.
– Visa fees and items of personal nature such as tips, laundry, liquor, extra drinks etc.
– Anything which is not mentioned in included section.
– Accommodation in good hotels.
– Check-in / out time is 12 noon at most of the hotels.
– Extension to other places is also possible with a minimal extra cost.
– Additional nights are available at each place with minimal supplement.
– A visa is required and must be obtained prior to your departure from your Country.
– If quoted hotel is not available, we will provide one of a similar category and standard.
– Small deviations in the tour program are sometimes necessary, depending on weather, road conditions, flight schedules and room availability.
– In case the government changes presently applicable taxes, increase in airlines prices, fuel surcharge our rates will need to be adjusted accordingly.
– Sometimes, there is no relevance between the distance and time of travelling, as it depends upon the condition of the roads and congestion of the traffic.
– While every effort will be made to maintain the itinerary, in view of local strikes etc that are beyond our control all schedule and itineraries are subject to last moment changes.
– Clients must be fully insured, as the company cannot accept liability for loss or damage to client’s property, medical emergencies or any other loss suffered by them whilst on tour.
– In Case of issuing Domestic or International air tickets, SGV is not responsible for any refund if the flight is delayed or cancelled, as it is the responsibility of airline.